Hiking and sauna in Bad Berleburg
Enjoy Bad Berleburg while hiking in a dreamlike atmosphere near the Rothaarsteig with a relaxing conclusion in the Sauna of the Rothaarbad. Your guided tour begins in the old residence and offers a wonderful view of the area and, of course, the castle of the princes to Sayn-Wittgenstein. The round ends at the sauna, where you can have a relaxing stay in the sauna of the Rothaarbad Bad Berleburg, which guarantees a great ending of the day with a natural flair, which is inspired by the Rothaarsteig. You can relax on the original Rothaarsteig loungers and enjoy a refreshing drink in the cozy relaxation area.
- Guided tour with a certified hiking guide
- 2.5 hours stay in the sauna of the Rothaarbad
- Finnish sauna (90°C)
- Bio sauna with herb fragrance
- Blockhouse sauna
- steam bath
- Use of indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Condition for an easy hike
- Meeting Point can be arranged, e.g. castle, rehabilitation clinics, etc.
- 14,50 € / per person as savings package price (18,50 Euro with single booking)
- Guided tour from groups of 8 persons
- Arrangement can be booked by phone (except Mondays)
- Additional costs: drinks/food in the sauna, entrance fee for sauna> 2.5 hours